Online Abstract Submission System Open November 1st, 2017
Deadline for Abstract Submission February 28th, 2018
Notification of Acceptance April 15th, 2018
• Economics and Marketing
• Breeding and Genetics
• Eggs safety and quality
• Poultry meet quality and safety
• Reproduction and incubation
• Poultry health
• Poultry housing and management
• Poultry welfare
• Education and information
• Family poultry production
• Antibiotic resistance
· In order to submit the Abstract, registration fee will have to be paid. When registration fee payment made, you will receive the Ticked ID that will provide you to register for Abstract.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
All those no being able to pay registration fee in advance kindly contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be promptly provided with Ticket ID.
Kindly copy the text in blue to your e-mail :
TICKET ID REQUEST
Name and Surname :
Institution name and Country :
and send it to our e-mail email@example.com
PAY ATTENTION ALL THE AUTHORS WITH ACCEPTED ABSTRACT WILL HAVE TO PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE NO LATER THAN 25TH APRIL 2018 OTHERWISE THEIR ABSTRACT WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
· All abstracts must be submitted through online abstract submission system.
Click here to find the Manual how to use the system for Abstract submission.
· All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the EPC 2018, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing to presenting authors by April 15th, 2018.
· Instruction for oral / poster presentation will be sent to presenting authors of the accepted abstracts. The complete payment for Presenters is required before July 31, 2018 to ensure the rights for the presentation.
· Abstracts must be original and have not been published or presented at any conference prior to the EPC 2018. The accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstract.
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
· Only original and unpublished investigations (results) will be accepted.
· A short abstract is required, written in English with the text containing between 250 and 400 words (max).
· The complete abstract should consist of title, author’s name, institution, text and keywords.
· Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted results.
· The maximum number of co-authors is limited to 10.
· The Scientific Committee of the EPC 2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either for oral or for poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
· The author will be able to save the abstract (by clicking SAVE) and then to review it if necessary, before final submitting. After final submitting, any changes in the abstract will not be possible.
Before Submitting, please prepare your abstract strictly according to the Instructions. If abstracts received do not meet the requirements, Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject the submission.
· Complete the abstract submission form at online abstract submission system.
· You will be given detailed instructions on how to proceed.
· Each abstract can only be submitted once. The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different categories.
· The indication of the preferable presentation type (Oral Presentation / Poster Presentation) is required.
· An acknowledgement of the receipt of the abstract will be sent automatically to the presenting author by e-mail upon the online submission.
· For those who has difficulty in accessing the on-line abstract submission system, please contact the EPC 2018 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org